We are looking for a Senior Consultant for our Fiscal department
Ayming group is an international consulting company based in 16 countries.
We offer to our clients “value performance programs” in three specific Business Lines:
- Operations Performance
- HR Performance
- Finance and Innovation Performance
You will be incorporated in the fiscal department and under the supervision of the Manager, you will manage fiscal projects, coordinate consultants and you will share your knowledge with them.
- Supervising all steps of fiscal projects and be the key point of reference for team members
- Advising clients on the impact of new legislation, procedures and fiscal-related issues (how to recover VAT, compliance with tax law, and on their possible tax obligations…)
- Participating in determining and implementing the commercial strategy for the year: type of offers, companies, size, entry points...
- After project launch, keeping in regular contact with clients to get their feedback, relay the questions of the consultants, keep them informed of the project status, and guarantee client satisfaction.
- Managing the day-to-day life of the team
- Supporting Manager with reports and monitoring activities
Key Qualitative Required Skills
- People management
- Problem solving
- Capacity to work by objectives and under pressure
- Good standing and excellent relationship skills
- Previous experience in customs and property issues
- Power Point and Excel
- Languages: Italian, English, other languages will be a plus
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org