INNOVATION MANAGER - ITALY
We want to grow in Italy with you! We are looking for a Innovation Manager for our Innovation Performance department
The Innovation Manager plan, guide, increase and maximize the opportunities to improve the performances of R&D and Innovation projects, increase funding opportunities, and perform effective international networking for our clients and for our organization as a whole.
Key responsibility 1: Contribute to the design of the practice.
- Participate in designing the business area focused on national and international grants.
- Support the organization in enhancing the innovation management value proposition.
- Set up a medium and a long term business plan for the practice development.
- Enhance existing network and develop new and proficient relationships with new entities, both public and private.
Key responsibility 2: Define the Innovation Funding Strategy for our clients.
- Identify activities eligible for international, national and regional funding opportunities (e.g. H2020).
- Identify funding opportunities according to the clients' needs.
- Co-manage funded projects awarded with incentives.
- Identify potential partners to build up consortia to participate to a funding program.
- Meet and maintain a close relationship with the main stakeholders within our clients.
Key responsibility 3: Supervise and support the delivery of proper innovation funding reports.
- Analyze documents about innovative activities performed by our clients (technical and economics).
- Co-manage interviews and meetings with identified stakeholders.
- Support and supervise feasibility studies preparation.
- Support and supervise project proposals to be submitted to the funding body.
- Support and supervise the whole submission process.
- Support and supervise financial audit reports.
Key responsibility 4: Participate in the growth and development of the team.
- Actively participate in advising and supporting to the Innovation Performance team on technical knowledge on incentives, grants and funding opportunities for R&D and innovation projects.
- Support the BL Director in defining the best ways to share technical knowledge with colleagues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Scientific related MSc, PhD highly desirable.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience for PhD candidates (minimum 7 years for MSc ones).
- Proven expertise in managing large and complex funded projects (considering in particular aspects related to network development, setting up, project and consortium management).
- Proven knowledge of the international innovation funding landscape, with a specific focus on EU funded projects (knowledge of national incentive programs a plus).
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, proactive key player.
- Strong interpersonal and team oriented skills.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills.
- High level of business integrity and ethics.
- Native Italian, fluent English, other language a plus.
Ayming is an international group present in 16 countries worldwide.
You will join a growing and dynamic organization to never stop learning.
You will be in contact with the most outstanding projects in all sectors and industries.
You will report into the Innovation Performance Responsible in Italy.
You will collaborate in the development of the expertise and knowledge in your team.
Does it sound appealing to you?
Do not hesitate to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org