Sales & Market Strategy Director
We are looking for a Sales and Market Strategy Director responsibility to lead, drive and deliver new sales revenues across Finance & Innovation services, hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding markets trends.
An entrepreneurial leader is needed as you will report on the Italy Country Manager to boost and foster new partnerships and collaborations among former clients and prospects
Sales & Market Strategy Director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand Ayming customer portfolio.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets.
- Lead the whole sales process from lead generation to signature.
- Detect, create and strength a space of trust among prospects and clients to understand their business and objectives.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships to transform client into brand ambassadors.
- Effectively communicate the Ayming value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Suggests innovative market access ideas and develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Manage and motivate the assigned team toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among Sales professionals.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in the role of sales executive, sales manager or business development director.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive end to end sales process.
- Proven ability to analyze the market and to design accurate plans to every service.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in Italian and in English.
- Business Administration degree or equivalent.
- Ability to leverage on personal strong network.
Who we are
Ayming is a leading international Business Performance consulting group with offices in 16 countries where for more than 30 years we provide companies with strategic and operational support to generate and sustainably develop their overall performance in 4 key areas of expertise: Human Resources, Operations, Finance and Innovation.
The Group's mission is to bring out and develop all the company's performances in order to create lasting value. Ayming Italy is involved in two main areas of expertise, Finance & Innovation performance.
What we offer
- A genuine opportunity to build your career
- Grow in a company with international scope
- Autonomy and responsibility to enrich and develop your position
- Be part of a professional and supporting team
- Located in Milan
- 50-60 % travel (Italy and abroad)
Does it sound appealing to you?
Do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org